- Basil just told me a story he made up in which Diego rescues the Little Einsteins, bless, his first crossover fanfic, I'm so proud!
- Last night he and Papa had a serious conversation over who should have right of way, fire engines, or reindeer?
- I'm really proud of XPFC right now, and missing those guys. I should try to keep up better with fb maybe.
- And any of you friends of my hub on fb heard this one already, but the other night Bas was having a bath, and for the 3rd bathtime in a row had turned the bathroom floor into a lake. I asked DH if I was paying the price for his own wild childhood, because honestly, my boys are nothing like how I was as a child. We got into a discussion about it, using the word 'karma' and Basil got irritated, and roared at us, "I am not a karma!"
- Sam loves to feed himself with a bowl and spoon, he loves the independence, even if he is still learning and very messy. He eats well now. hub has taken him for 3 nights in a row and last night he managed SIX hrs without a boobie.
I nursed Bas to sleep last night with the resultant surplus milk, boobie win!
- Lastly, a quick grammar qu, if anyone has time. Should the title of a relative be capitalized? I know it should if you are addressing the relative, like
Basil said, "Hello Mama!"
"Donna loved her Grandfather."
The mothers were in the kitchen, the fathers were in the den watching TV."
|comments: talk to me|